Only Fools and Horses Quiz Book is a great gift for amy only fools fan.
No one knows Fools and Horses better than the trio of Sullivans.
From what i’ve seen this is the book to have. The book has been written by Dan Sullivan and Jim Sullivan, who, as sons of the creator of the series, are uniquely placed to use their knowledge of the show to set such brain-teasers as:
- What is the title of Rodney’s prize winning painting?
- At what train station do Del and Raquel first meet?
- According to Trigger he once owned a hat. What colour was it?
- What does the ‘A’ on Del’s O-level exam results stand for?
- What is Joan Trotter’s middle name?
It s a lovely jubbly stocking filler which will entertain all the family and remind them of many classic moments from the much-loved comedy series.