Well what an amazing collection of Only Fools and Horses items all in one place.
We thought for those of you who could get along to the exhibition you may like to get a glimpse of what can now be seen as the collection continues to grow.
The used costumes of Del Boy, Uncle Albert, Grandad, Rodney, Marlene, Trigger, Boycie, Mickey Pearce, Batman and Robin costumes are all there to see.
The full content of the Trotters’ flat, including the drinks bar, pineapple ice buckets, Tiffany lamp and Kylie record
Other items in the Only Fools Exhibition includes:
- Del Boy’s jewellery, wall hangings, metal banjo and animal print thongs.
- The Peckham Echo and Biffo’s trumpet
- The yellow canary grandad bought
- Del Boy’s bedroom complete with the bright pink fabric and metal headboard, side units and 1980’s wallpaper.
- Original set design models from the shows.
- Trigger’s blue dolphin, blue suit and Kiss-Me-Quick hat from the “Jolly Boys Outing” to Margate!
- Boxes of David Beckham’s underpants from their Comic Relief sketch.
- Uncle Albert’s ashes jar and his medals.