Christmas Crackers Episode Review
Brief: It’s anthracite roast potatoes and green stuff all round – Granddad’s cooking Christmas dinner
Trouble is, Rodney’s in danger of dying of boredom. Then the glittering attractions of the Monte Carlo Club beckon… Will this prove to be the sparkle their looking for ?
Duration: 35 minutes
Viewing Figures: 7.5 million
- In Christmas Crackers, When Del and Rodders are going to talk to the two birds that are sitting down, they move to go to dancing with the two men. They were wanting two sit down all along, so why didn’t they sit at the table the birds left, instead of getting rid of the other ugly birds.
- In Christmas Crackers, when del is cutting the turkey with no plug socket, if you look closely at grandad you will se him look towards the camera to see if it is his cue to come in.
- In Christmas Crackers, watch at near the beginning when del returns and rodney is on the sofa. Del goes out to the hall to hang his jacket up and it falls down but watch the wall as it shakes and you can clearly see a crack in the wall.
- In Christmas Crackers, where Del tastes the turkey and says “it is slightly underdone” and Rodney says it needs a kiss of life to revive it” he never tasted the turkey.
- In Christmas Crackers, when Rodneys complaining to go out to Del, notice Granddad says he’s going out but he comes through the door he comes out to tell them is the door normally used to go out through. He must have been standing in there ages because he didn’t previously appear in that scene. He must have got changed in there and allsorts.
- In Christmas Crackers, Watch where the scene opens to Del cutting the turkey. Notice Lennard Pearce’s indiscretion on checking whether the cameraman is filming.
Christmas Crackers Script
The Original tune for the opening series one was very different to the now well known tune currently used.